If you would like to get in touch for any reason, please use the contact form at the bottom of this page.
Share an Experience
There are many different types of mystical experiences that a person can have from practicing the techniques in Belsebuub’s work. This type of experience often addresses some of the more profound aspects of life as were explained in Belsebuub’s Esoteric Wisdom course and his books The Astral Codex, Gazing Into the Eternal and The Awakening of Perception.
These could include experiences in the physical where you:
- Experienced a psychic faculty or other supernatural phenomena
Or experiences out of the body in the astral or in other dimensions where you:
- Met a spiritual being
- Were confronted by a negative entity
- Traveled to a temple or other spiritual place
Or learned things about:
- The world or humanity
- The process of life and death
- What it takes to achieve enlightenment
… or any other experiences with the mystical or esoteric side of life.
If you would like to send us an experience of your own gained through practices shared by Belsebuub for us to consider for publication please also send this through the contact form below.
Please do not share any personal guidance or experiences however which are just for yourself.
Article Submission Guidelines
Please consider the following guidelines when preparing experience articles. Following these guidelines will improve an article’s chances of being accepted for publication and streamlines the work of our editorial team.
We accept articles for publication on this site that:
- Are longer than 300 words. There is no upper limit.
- Are focused on your experience. Articles read best if they go straight into what the experience was like without lengthy backstory. This gets right to the heart of the experience and makes the article compelling. Your experience article doesn’t need to have a beginning, middle and conclusion. We really want to focus on the experience. Experiences must be your own, not repeated secondhand from someone else.
- Are detailed and specific. Clear and precise descriptions and tangible details of what you experienced (as long as they are not details best kept personal) help catch the interest of readers and make the experience come alive for them.
- Avoid explaining the topic: The goal of the article is to share an experience, not to explain the topic. We provide links out to topics and sites that provide relevant background information, which will provide context for any readers who wish to learn more.
- Are relevant to a wide audience. Approach the article from the perspective of someone who might never have had an experience like this before. Something you might be used to and not think of as noteworthy – such as the process of leaving your body in an astral experience or what it feels like to be aware – might be fascinating for someone who has never experienced it.
- Have been checked for grammar and spelling errors. The easiest way to do this is to write your experience in a word document.
- Are not personal and only for you. Some types of spiritual experience are just for the individual and are best not shared. If something is particularly symbolic, specific to your own inner learning, or simply feels too personal, then it is best not to include it.
- Are about experiences gained after learning from Belsebuub’s work on mystical experiences. Experiences had prior to reading Belsebuub’s books or doing Belsebuub’s courses, or that are not relevant to what you have learned from Belsebuub are more suitable for other sites online that share general spiritual experiences.
Please include a selection of photos that relate to your article with your submission. You must own the copyright to these images or submit images that do not require attribution or are shared under creative commons. The best images are natural, relatable, down-to-earth images in landscape format that you have personally taken. Please include the link to the images if you did not take them yourself.
Please also send a selection of images of yourself in landscape format that would be suitable for use as the featured image on your article. If you prefer not to have a photo of yourself in the article or as the featured image, or would like the article to be published anonymously, we will use one of the other images you send through. At the discretion of our editorial team we may choose not to include an image you send through or may choose to look for a different image to use in the article or as the featured image.
Articles Published at Discretion of Editorial Team
We appreciate and welcome all submissions that meet these guidelines and fall within the intended topic area of the site.
If the article you send through does not meet the above guidelines, our editorial team will work with you to suggest improvements.
If the editorial team determines that an article is not suitable for any reason, we reserve the right not to publish it.
To submit your experience please use the form below.
What if I’d like to share another type of experience?
The team behind the Mystical Experiences site has also put together experience sites related to self-discovery, dream guidance, and out-of-body experiences you might be interested in reading or contributing to as well.
You can access these sites at the following links:
If you feel like the experience you’d like to share better fits one of these other categories please send them to us through the contact form on the relevant site.
If you’re not sure where an experience would best fit feel free to ask.